Togliatti Academy of Management (TAOM) - higher educational institution, distinguishing features are the priority of practical training and individual learning paths.
In 1993 there was established a system of continuous training: kindergarten – secondary school – high school – Academy.
The core of Academy educational technology, design and research work is a Methodological concept of management. Founder of the methodology is Georgy Shchedrovitsky (1929-1994). His practice is successfully operating in modern Russia today in government management sector, corporation management and modern personnel training system.
The followers of Shchedrovitsky have been developing his methodology in the Academy for 25 years: Alexandr Zinchenko (1946-2015), Nikolay Andreychenko, Andrey Reus, Svetlana Kraychinskaya. Nikolay Andreychenko now holds the position of TAOM Vice-President. Academy graduates hold key managerial positions in the leading Russian companies.
Training the new generation of open-minded and well-educated specialists - young people who can be leaders, deeply understand the situation, and reach their goals.
5 reasons to choose us
- Real career impact – 100 percent of employment of Academy graduates.
- Unique system of education – Utilizing diverse approaches, we provide programs and services of the highest quality.
- Career growth – Nowadays Togliatti is the pre-eminent city for business attracting numerous foreign companies.
- Healthy environment – Academy campus is located in a picturesque pine-tree forest on the bank of the Volga River.
- New opportunities for business development.
Togliatti city today
- Smart city project - Togliatti was chosen by the Russian government to implement pilot projects under “Smart City” program among 20 Russian cities and became a member of the International Smart Sustainable City Club (ISSCC).
- Special Economic Zone – the place attracting foreign companies with its favourable conditions. Targeted at changing the structure of regional economy and providing its growth.
- “Zhiguli Valley” science park – specializes in innovation startups and IT.
- AVTOVAZ–Renault–Nissan alliance – Renault-Nissan Alliance has a majority stake in AVTOVAZ, Russia’s largest automaker. Together, Renault, Nissan and AVTOVAZ account for one in ten cars sold worldwide and about one in three cars in Russia.